Sunday, March 4

Ann Coulter Strikes Again -- Calls Edwards a Faggot

Ann Coulter never ceases to amaze. Ann Coulter, in her typical far-right conservative style, took a pot shot at both gays and John Edwards while in Washington. She made her comment during an address to the 34th annual meeting of the Conservative Political Action Conference. This is what she said:

"I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate, John Edwards, but it turns out that you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot,' so I'm - so, kind of at an impasse, can't really talk about Edwards, so I think I'll just conclude here and take your questions."



After she made those remarks, the crowd applauded.

Now, Annie, I don't think you need to enter rehab when you use the term "faggot" since you are already well past that point. Besides, why would we want to rehabilitate you? You offer such a dynamic and expansive view that covers much of what is wrong with our country. Your thoughts, words and actions serve as a nice guide for many -- a sign of sorts that reads, "do not approach ... pure hatred and racism ahead."

Coulter, I can't necessarily hate you since that would put me on your level. All I can do is stare at your pictures and see the little girl inside that has been crying out for attention since childhood. Perhaps you had a large disconnect with your father or perhaps you felt you were never accepted by anyone? I cannot see inside your mind, nor would I ever want that ability.

All I can say to you Ann Coulter is that, little by little, you continue to degrade yourself and continue to show that internal hatred leads much of your internal thought processes.

I hope you come to terms with yourself some day. Good luck.

No comments: