Monday, February 12

The Beginning of a Long and Winding Road

This is officially my first blog post using blogger -- but definitely not my first blog. It seems that many people have a blog that they maintain and keep current on a daily basis, so I may as well contribute my thoughts and observations about the world.

Since this is my introductory post, I'll tell you a little about myself. I recently turned 30 years old in December. I am a guy that lives in Baltimore, MD. I have always been passionate about life, traveling and exploring new places, meeting new people and learning something new. I'm in the process of designing a large web site that focuses on travel. The site will hold a large database that ranks various bars and clubs throughout the world. It is a very ambitious project, but I'm having a blast getting the structure together and slowly building the foundation for it. I've met a lot of amazing people in my travels and I'd like to work with them in the future as a team so that we can offer an exciting and educational experience for the 20 and 30-something crowd.

I am an IS Director for a major beer distributor during the day. It is a great job that has allowed me the opportunity to not only learn more about social networking, but also to enjoy FREE BEER! (Who could EVER pass up anything that is free -- much less free beer?)

This blog will serve as a place to post my adventures in traveling, dating, sex, etc. Hopefully it gives an inside look at the thoughts and feelings of a man who has just crossed into his 30's.

I hope that all of you can take something interesting away from my blog and, in the process, learn something new about the world. My strongest areas of expertise are finance, economic theory, business and basic law (I'm studying for LSAT exams so I can get into a nice law school within the next two years -- scary stuff!). Of course, I've always been good at computers but I'm trying to get away from that line of work.

Alright, enough of that! This is my first post -- the juicy, exciting stuff will follow soon enough!


No comments: