Wednesday, February 21

The World is an Infinite Sandbox

What amazing possibilities exist in this world when one truly releases himself (or herself) from machine-like desires, crushes, flings, oneitis, etc. -- call it what you will, but for one of the first times in my life, I've given up completely on love and relationships and I feel so amazingly pure and free. What does it all mean, though? Well, I'll explain ...

First, I do believe that pure love does exist. I believe in a symbolic and pure spiritual entanglement that can turn into a most beautiful and poetic moment between two souls. I've spent some time releasing myself from a lot of the chains and prison bars that I had placed myself behind. I had spent a lot of my last few years trying to chase after love or to repair previous relationships and save them -- but I always felt a bit like a dog chasing his own tail. For once in my life, I've resigned myself to being single -- I've reached inward and acknowledged that many of the beautiful relationships and memories that I've accumulated over the past few years were not all in vain. In essence, one does not need to command an apple-tree farm in order to enjoy the taste and substance of biting into a fresh apple.

I have a lot of work to do towards my future and I'm ready to do it. I've been under the illusion that I've met a woman who truly stood out among others but that was just an illusion -- all women are like any other. That isn't necessarily a bad thing -- it is a fact of life. There doesn't exist a "unique" woman. Well, I take that previous comment back. There does exist a very unique woman, but I haven't met her yet. Every other woman that I've met is more machine-like than truly free. They are all out chasing a fantasy that could never really exist in this world and, in the process, they give up some very precious things in the process. I can't blame them, though -- I've done some of the exact same things. However, today I have decided to quit being a machine. I'm tired of living my life based on genetic impulses and the need to fulfill biological functions such as procreation just to spread my own genes.

I want to break far away from that and begin something unique in my own life. Today I've finally learned to press the "reset" button.

I am breaking off all previous past relationships with every woman I've ever dealt with. I'm moving forward and increasing my own self-worth for my eventual encounter with that "truly" unique woman who really is different from the masses.

*Presses the reset button*

I'm done with it. It has been fascinating and exciting. I've had so many great moments with those from my past. However, that is exactly where I must leave them all -- in my past. I am much too special to waste time with ordinary passions -- I want extraordinary.

Muaaah!!! Bon Voyage happy memories and hello to exciting and refreshing new adventures.

Life is much too short to spend it moping about any one person. Fuck that.

No comments: