Wednesday, February 14

What Exactly is that "Magic Feeling?"

Before I dive into this addition to my blog, let me give my readers fair warning -- some of the content is of a strong sexual nature and includes some strong language. If this gives you pause, please divert your eyes away from this posting and proceed to another one of my "more tame" entries. Again -- THIS ADDITION TO MY BLOG WILL BE INTENSE (R-rated, adults only -- leave your kid at the front door, etc.)

Let's proceed ...

I have asked myself on numerous occasions what exactly creates a "magical feeling" when dating or when one is inside a relationship. What do I mean by "magical feeling?" It is my sincere belief that this feeling is a universal experience that is shared by everyone at some time or another. I will elaborate on this feeling based on my own observations and experiences in the hopes that you, as my most loyal and trusted reader, will be able to personally emphasize with my definition.

First, I consider myself to be a passionate person. If I feel strongly towards someone, I will not hesitate to give them every last ounce of passion within my heart -- I want them to experience every last drip and drop of my sexual energy. I want a woman to feel like a woman in ways that she has never experienced before. In return, I want to allow myself the opportunity to feel like a man with her -- I want her to give me her heart and soul in ways that cause our sexual encounters to create real energy and excitement.

That "magic feeling" is often an elusive one. As a guy, I can go on date after date with a woman and never encounter that "magical feeling" (for the rest of this article, we will refer to this as simply MF). However, when I am able to share in this most amazing experience with another woman, it is something that transcends mere physical sex or emotional bonds -- it is something that begins on the most primal level and quickly spreads up into the spiritual realm. I am not a religious person, but I am a spiritual being -- I do believe in a god. I have seen the face of god and I have felt the hand of god through many various methods -- drugs, love, sex, women, etc. From the cornucopia of ways in which to raise to this level of awareness, MF is definitely the most vibrant, exhilarating and diverse way of doing so.

So what is MF? Once, I was on a date with a girl where little was said between the two of us. However, we spent a great deal of time looking deep into each other's eyes while discussing the most rudimentary of topics. The amazing thing was that she was able to complete a sentence that I would begin and, in return, I was able to answer questions that she hadn't even begun to ask. It was an effortless motion of ying and yang -- I would tease her a little sexually, she would proceed to do the same through subtle gestures and calculated body language. However, in the end, we developed a bond that was based on the sexual (we really wanted each other) while reaching up to the spiritual (we really wanted to KNOW each other). That, in my eyes, is the most beautiful aspect of a male / female relationship.

After drinking a few beers and saying more with deep stares than small words, we went outside to my car after closing and continued that magical stare. The only way to explain that "stare" is by pure analogy. Through her eyes, I knew that she wanted me and she knew that I wanted her. We got back to my car, still at a loss for words but deeply embraced by that MF. I pushed her against my car and kissed her softly on her lips. I wanted nothing more than to push my soul across hers by using the motion and pressure of my lips against hers. I wanted her to feel my deepest passions and my animal-deep instincts for love. I wanted to make her feel like she was being fucked and ravaged like an animal by the use of only small, calculated kisses that became deeper and deeper.

I grabbed both of her hands in each of mine and interlocked our fingers while softly moaning into her lips through my own. With my eyes shut, I continued to kiss her until I gently opened my eyes and saw that "look" in her face. I knew at that moment that I had pushed her to the point where I could have done anything to her without resistance. I could have fucked her right there in the parking lot -- she would have let me do anything to her.

Now, I need to take a step back for a moment and try to articulate this feeling. I do believe that there are elements of love that supersede the sum of its parts (i.e. chemical reactions in the brain). As I said earlier, we are all spiritual beings inside of physical bodies -- trying to find our place within a turbulent and chaotic world. The nice thing about MF is that, for a few hours, the only thing that exists in two people's worlds are happiness, purity, instinctiveness and vibrant sexual energy. MF pushes a person to want to give someone else an experience greater than what is possible in our normally long, dreary lives. It is a chance to relive the moments in the most romantic plays, the most sensual poems and the most beautiful works of art.

To be continued ...

No comments: